Xnspy APK - Android Monitor App has a huge market among parents and employees. You can install these apps on devices like cell phones and tablets. Therefore, parents can use it to monitor their children while managers can use it to monitor their teams. There are various spy apps available in the market that allow users to keep track of mobile devices. However, not all of them offer the same features or are compatible with most devices.
What is Xnspy APK
Xnspy is a popular spying application used by parents and employers. You need an Xnspy user account to monitor activity on Android devices. You can install the app on both Android and iOS devices. However, in this article, we will only focus on Xnspy for Android.
Xnspy, running in full stealth mode, carefully records every activity and uploads it to its account. Application users can view this activity by logging in to their web-based accounts. It monitors all activities on the device and provides updates to the user around the clock. So, you can always keep an eye on the phone. In addition, users of the app can control the mobile phone remotely by sending commands from their accounts.
In addition, this application is compatible with most Android devices between Android 4.x and 9.x. To avoid problems during the installation process, you should check that the application works on your device.
Xnspy APK Features
Xnspy provides many functions for remote monitoring and control of the device. The main features of the application are:
- Location Tracking - The app logs previous locations with the time and date of each trip. The application provides details such as live location and phone address.
- Email Monitoring - Xnspy monitors incoming emails with the time and date associated with them. Contains details about contacts saved via email.
- Text Message - You can monitor incoming and outgoing messages with sender/recipient details, personal message time, and date.
- Instant Messaging Apps - You can also track IM apps like Facebook, Messenger, WhatsApp, Skype, Instagram Direct Messages, Kick, Line, Viber, etc. This application interacts with the exact time and date for each message sent and received.
- Call logs- Users can access information about call logs and incoming, outgoing, and missed call calls on the monitored device.
- Contact list - The app provides complete contact list access like name and phone number with details of each contact.
- Multimedia Files - Your Xnspy account allows you to view and download multimedia files, such as photos and videos, stored on a multimedia device.
- Wi-Fi Network Protocol - The application monitors all Wi-Fi networks connected to the device. So users can see the name of the Wi-Fi network as well as the location of the Wi-Fi network.
- Listening to the environment - The app records conversations on the device while the app is in standby mode.
- Call Recording - The application allows users to record call calls for up to 30 minutes. For calls lasting more than 30 minutes, users can send another command to record the entire conversation.
- watchlist- The watch list is an essential feature that provides updates to the user. The Watchlist refers to words, places, and contacts, specific words, places, and contacts that users want to be aware of. If the app detects something from the watch list, the user will receive a warning.
- Browsing History - The app logs all web pages visited with the website URL, time, and date. In addition, the app lists the top 10 websites displayed.
- Bookmarked Web Pages - Users can also view a list of bookmarked web pages with the URL of the website.
- Application Activity - Provides information about application activity on the application device.
- Blocked Application - Parents need this feature because they can control their children's screen time (time spent on a digital device). With the Xnspy account, parents can also block a specific application.
- Device Lock - You can remotely lock an Android device by sending a remote command from your Xnspy account.
- Hidden Mode - This application runs in incognito mode so it is not visible to the user of the phone.
- Customer Support - To resolve queries, users have 24/7 customer support. Users can report customer support issues related to the installation process.
How to download and Install?
The best option is to download straight from your browser. Below is a helpful illustrated guide on how to download APK files.
- Tap on the Download button below.
- Now you will be directed to the download page. There are options to download the APK file or install it from Play Store.
- Tap on Download APK.
- A confirmation window will pop up depending on your browser preferences.
- Tap on Download again and save the file on your device.
How it works:
Once you pair XNSPY with an Android smartphone, you can start monitoring the device. This can be done in two ways: you can monitor the device online by accessing your account, or you can download the XNSPY Dashboard app for Android phones to monitor it. This dashboard interface is used to access and access data from a paired phone.
What are the advantages & disadvantages of downloading XNSPY Apk directly?
- You can download any version of the app directly from third-party websites. They may have app archives of most versions and you can download the one you may need.
- Downloading is instant, unlike the play store, no need to wait for the verification process, etc.
- You will have an APK file in your memory card/system memory once you download it. So you can uninstall and re-install as many as times without needing to download.
- Downloading apps from third-party sources usually are not verified by Google. So can be harmful to your phone.
- APK files can have viruses that will steal data from your phone or corrupt your phone.
- Your apps will not be updated automatically as Google play store usually doesn't have access to it.
I hope you enjoyed this article and you can share it with your friends on social media such as Facebook, WhatsApp, youtube, and other social sites so that they can download the XNSPY Apk.