The My Luz network allows you to conduct video consultations without leaving your home and access information and features about your and your family’s health.
The information about our doctors, hospitals, and clinics can also be found here.
It’s all free, confidential, and secure.
|MY LUZ APP
|Android 8.0 and up
My Luz is open to those over 16 years old and membership is free. After creating your account on the app, you will have access to a set of features and personal information about your activity in the hospitals and clinics you use from the Hospital da Luz network: Águeda, Amadora, Amarante, Arrábida, Aveiro, Caniço, Cantanhede, Cerveira, Coimbra, Covilhã, Évora, Figueira da Foz, Funchal, Guimarães, Lisbon, Luísa Todi, Odivelas, Oeiras, Oiã, Pombal, Porto, Póvoa de Varzim, Santa Maria da Feira, Setúbal, Solum, Torres de Lisboa and Vila Real.
My Luz lets you:
- Receive a report with personalized solutions to improve your quality of life and well-being after completing the Health Assessor’s questionnaire;
- Appointments, exams, and video consultations can be booked online;
- Get notified when appointments are coming up and exam results are available;
- Using your smartphone or computer, conduct a video consultation;
- You can record and import your measurements and health data from Google Fit and Apple Health to share with your doctor;
- Manage your family’s agenda, including your children under 16 and any other family members;
- You can share your account with someone else who will also manage your health;
- You can view and share clinical tests and other examination results with your doctor;
- Exam images are available (at units in Amadora, Amarante, Arrábida, Cerveira, Coimbra (Hospital), Covilhã, Évora, Funchal, Lisbon, Odivelas, Oeiras, Porto, Póvoa do Varzim, Santa Maria da Feira, Setúbal, Torres Lisbon and Vila Real).
- You can view and save medication prescriptions and search for pharmacies near you.
- The health documents you upload can then be viewed by your doctor during your appointment.
- You can view and save prescriptions for consultations and exams issued by your doctor (available at units in Amadora, Cantanhede, Coimbra, Figueira da Foz, Lisbon, Odivelas, Oeiras, Pombal, Solum, and Torres de Lisboa).
- Using your credit card, MB WAY, PayPal, or Multibanco Reference, you can check your invoices and make payments online;
- You can access the detailed history of your medical acts in the network of Hospital da Luz;
- Have access to the attendance report that can be sent or printed for delivery to your employer;
- Find all doctors and specialties in the network of Hospital da Luz.
- Our Health Guide articles are worth reading and sharing. Having the right information is essential to leading a healthier life and reinforcing healthy habits.
As we continue to develop new features, we will strive to meet your needs as best as we can.
My Luz is now available for download.
The MY LUZ APP addresses the needs of individuals seeking to improve their overall well-being. Its user-friendly interface and broad range of features offer users an intuitive experience. Health tracking and personalized recommendations make it a valuable tool for monitoring and improving health. Wearable devices enhance the app’s user experience through real-time feedback and tracking. MY LUZ is a game-changing platform that offers convenience and empowerment in maintaining a healthy and happy lifestyle.