- Android ™ VLC plays most local video and audio files as well () network streams, like DVD-made desktop versions, including ISO, VLC, adaptive streaming. The disk stocks support.
- All formats are supported including MKV, MP4, AVI, MOV, OGG, FLAC, TS, M2TS, WV, and AAC. All codecs are included with each download separately. Subtitle, teletex and subtitle support.
- VLC audio and video files are a media library on Android and allow us to browse folders directly.
- VLC has support for multi-track audio and subtitles. It supports auto-rotation, aspect-ratio adjustments, and gestures for volume, brightness, and demand.
- It also has sound controls included a widget, audio headsets control, cover art, and full audio media library.
VLC for Android needs to use this category
- Read "photos/media/files" to see all your media files
- Read all your media files "storage" SD card
- Network Connection "to test the volume" to change the volume, set ringtones, and display pop-up view on Android TV, see below for details.
- This is required for your media files to read "read the contents of your USB storage".
- This helps save files and subtitles for deletion "or delete the contents of the USB storage" to correct this need.
- It has an open network and Internet streams, full network access.
- They need to 'sleep' on their phones ... to stop the sleeping phone watching a video stop.
- The command "to adjust that volume must be changed to change your audio settings.
- "Modified system settings are required" "to allow you to change your audio ringtone.
- Need to monitor whether the device is connected or "view the network connection" in the hide streaming parts.
- It must "start on other applications" from the popup menu.
- This requirement is "to control the vibration of the control response."
- Android TV Recommendations are only for "Play", starting on the home screen the used TV version is with Android.
Download VLC Beta 2.1.11 Apk:
Application and version informationApp Name - Vlc For Android
Version - 2.1.11
Size - 18.00MB
Date Of Update - June 27, 2017
Developer - Videolabs