The anti-theft alarm app is your personal security guard for your phone.
A phone theft guard is the best way to protect your smartphone from theft. This phone theft alarm app has four advanced theft detection techniques available at the touch of a button.
If someone disconnects you while charging, loud noises can help prevent abuse in stealth mode or thief guard mode. At work, you can put your phone on your laptop and activate motion mode. If someone tries to access your laptop or phone, the thief will immediately knock and scare them. You can protect your device from being stolen from your pocket by using proximity mode when you use public transport.
Thieves can also be used to surprise your coworkers and friends who are using your phone without your consent. Thief guards can be used to prevent your children and family members from using your phone when you are not around. A security guard rings the doorbell until the correct password is entered. Closing the application does not stop the security guard. Restarting the device does not end guard. Only the correct password can stop the security guard.
Anti-theft alarm Charging Mode:
If your phone is in one place charging mode and charging, and an intruder tries to steal your phone by unplugging the charger while you're away, the theft alarm will alert you and the rest of you. Indicates the presence of a thief. . Please note that alarms are also sounded in the event of a power failure in this safety mode. This feature allows you to protect your smartphone when you stop charging in public places.
Anti-theft alarm Earphones Mode:
In headphone mode, if your headphones or headset are plugged in and an intruder tries to steal the phone by unplugging the headphones, a anti-theft alarm will sound to warn you and those around you of the intruder's presence.
With this app, other people will not dare to touch your phone without your permission!
Always keep your device safe, always the best anti-theft alarm app with phone theft guard
- If someone tries to unlock your phone with the wrong code, a secret photo will be taken with the front camera.
- Sends you an email with a photo, GPS integration, and a map.
- Completely silent and invisible. Thieves do not know they are registered.
- Very small application (less than 1 MB) and no battery consumption. It will only be executed if an incorrect activation code is entered.
- When someone inserts a new SIM card into your phone, Locatorch can send you an email. This includes the SIM phone number of the email (if available).
- If a thief turns off your phone and then turns it back on (eg when they get home), you'll be notified of their location immediately.
- Lvchtch can take a lot of pictures, which improves the chances of getting a good picture of the thief.
- You can record an audio clip using the watch's microphone and insert it into an email.
How to download and Install?
The best option is to download straight from your browser. Below is a helpful illustrated guide on how to download APK files.
- Tap on the Download button below.
- Now you will be directed to the download page. There are options to download the APK file or install it from Play Store.
- Tap on Download APK.
- A confirmation window will pop up depending on your browser preferences.
- Tap on Download again and save the file on your device.
What are the advantages & disadvantages of downloading Thief Guard Apk directly?
- You can download any version of the app directly from third-party websites. They may have app archives of most versions and you can download the one you may need.
- Downloading is instant, unlike the play store, no need to wait for the verification process, etc.
- You will have an APK file in your memory card/system memory once you download it. So you can uninstall and re-install as many as times without needing to download.
- Downloading apps from third-party sources usually are not verified by Google. So can be harmful to your phone.
- APK files can have viruses that will steal data from your phone or corrupt your phone.
- Your apps will not be updated automatically as Google play store usually doesn't have access to it.
I hope you enjoyed this article and you can share it with your friends on social media such as Facebook, WhatsApp, youtube, and other social sites so that they can download the Thief Guard Apk.