By scanning a NFC tag, you will be able to quickly connect to a Wi-Fi network.
A lot of Android devices running Android Lollipop or newer have this feature built-in, but there are a lot of devices running Android before Lollipop that don't.
This is the reason I reverse engineered the app in the first place.
Please let me know if you run into any problems since this is still a work in progress.
In the meantime, you will need a third-party app (or an Android Lollipop device) to prepare an NFC tag.
How To Install APK Tag Wifi On My Android
- You can download APK Tag Wifi by clicking the Download button to start the download. Once the download is complete, you will find the APK in the “Downloads” section of your browser. Before you can install it on your phone, you need to make sure that third-party apps are allowed on your device.
- To make this possible, the steps are mostly the same as below. Open Menu> Settings> Security> and check for unknown sources so that your phone can install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
- Once you have completed the above step, you can go to “Download” in your browser and tap the file once downloaded. An installation prompt will appear asking for permission and you can complete the installation steps.
- Once the installation is complete, you can use the app as usual.
What Are The Benefits & Negatives Of Downloading APK Tag Wifi Directly?
- A third-party website allows you to download any version of the app directly. It may be possible to download the app you need from their app archives.
- The download process is instant, unlike the play store, so you won't have to wait for verification, etc.
- After downloading the APK file, it will be stored in your memory card/system memory. The software can therefore be uninstalled and reinstalled as many times as necessary without having to download.
- Google usually does not verify apps downloaded from third-party sources. Consequently, your phone could be at risk.
- The APK files you download may contain viruses that corrupt your phone or steal your data.
- The Google Play Store does not have access to your apps, so they won't be automatically updated.
You are in the right place if you want to download the app. This is the fastest download procedure and the latest version we will share with you all. Therefore, you should tap the download button, located at the top and bottom of the page. In just a few seconds, the download will take place. Hopefully, you enjoyed this article, and that you will share it with your friends via social media such as Facebook, WhatsApp, YouTube, and other sites to let them know how to download APK Tag Wifi.